Saturday, January 30, 2010

Birthdays...

So, with seven kids, I've always got a birthday coming, going, or just passed... almost every month we have at least one... January is no exception, with three in my family... my son Jonathan, is 22 today, January 31. My parents birthday was January 28th. 

Can't you tell he loves the camera...



Of course, sometimes he volunteers...


Other times he's just plain scary!


His dog loves him...



I love him... betcha didn't guess that one!


aaaannddd... I kinda think the camera loves him too....


but that's just me, and I'm only his mom...


A poem I found...



You Are A Gift


Some people give the gift
of peace and tranquility
to every life they touch.
They are always who they really are.
They are blessedly reliable,
dependably good,
predictably pleasant,
loved and treasured
by all who know them.
You are one of those people.
You are a gift
of peace and tranquility
in my life.


Happy Birthday!


By Joanna Fuchs

Happy 22nd birthday to my wonderful, loving, son -- Jonathan! I hope your day is great! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment