Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Muse

I think that I've had enough sorrow and heartache for one week. So, I'm ending the week on a positive note! Maybe this will become a regular Friday thing. 


This week my muse came from the beauty of spring in my yard, colored with the notes of sadness. 




I have to remember that even though there is sadness around me, the beauty of spring still abounds. The world is fresh and new. Life is an incredible journey  across mountains and through great divides. It is not something to be taken for granted. Life is too short for unhappiness. So - Have a Happy Weekend! 



4 comments:

Eliz Frank said...

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest! I send prayers and blessings for a blissful weekend filled with light and love. You are blessed and I am glad I stopped by to visit your lovely blog and read your writing. Keep writing as it is a wonderful balm for the soul.
I have a WordPress blog that I love you to visit when you can ...Mirth and Motivation at http://eof737.wordpress.com/
Cheers,
Eliz

Jenn said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Spring time beauty has a way of making the worst days a little brighter! Have a great weekend!!!

mel said...

lovely photos. i hope you have a wonderful sunday :)

Ma What's 4 dinner said...

The photos are beautiful, I really hope your weekend ends up better than your week. I'll be thinking of you.

Thanks for stopping by and making my SITS day such a wonderful experience. Your time and your words mean the world to me.

Lots of yummy love,
Alex aka Ma, What's For Dinner
www.mawhats4dinner.com

Post a Comment